Thursday, July 05, 2007

Bookmarks!


I've received my bookmarks heralding the release of The Legacy, and they are absolutely beautiful. Full-color, two-sided, and bigger than your average bookmark to really hold that page--and so lovely, too. The bookmarks are a rectangular version of my cover art, with the blurb in full text on the back. Sure to be a collector's item someday (okay, maybe not, but they really are pretty).

As a thank you for signing up to my newsletter list, I'd like to send you a signed bookmark of your very own. If you are interested, you'll see the form for joining my list at the top of the page. When you sign up, you'll receive the address to send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to receive your bookmark. I promise no spam, and only a few communiques each year, letting you know about release dates or important news and appearances, that sort of thing.

If you've signed up for the newsletter list prior to today's date, just send me an e-mail through my website and I'll send you that address.

TJB

No comments: