Monday, January 25, 2010

Random Freebie Winners!

I've chosen the winners for my latest Random Freebie contest, and they are as follows:

1. Busy Bee - Knight of Pleasure
2. J K Maze - Divorced, Desperate, and Deceived
3. donnas - Beguiled

Congratulations, everyone, on winning these great books! However, you have one more step. You need to claim your prize by sending me an e-mail with your mailing address to tjb @ tjbennett . com (no spaces) by Friday, January 29, 2010, or I will be forced *sob* to give your prize away to another eligible participant. So don't delay, claim your prize today!

Stay tuned for more good stuff and giveaways at IMHO soon. I'm organizing my pre-Valentine's Week event, and I know you'll want to be front and center for that from February 7 - 13, when we engage in a week-long discussion of why smart women (and men) read romance, from some very "smart" guest bloggers. We'll give away prizes, too, to smart IMHO readers who hang out with us that week.

I've already seen the posts from two of the menfolk (one a former Romance Writers of America chapter president who solves cyber crimes in his professional life, the other a Golden Heart finalist with a PhD in economics and a black belt in karate); they're fascinating, and you really don't want to miss what these smart guys who read romance have to say about it.

Take care,
TJB

No comments: