Sunday, August 16, 2009

Yes, dadburnit, I'm on Twitter now...


Good grief, it's finally happened. I've joined a second social networking site. I did it out of self-preservation, really. I was having my friends and RWA chapter mates RT (that's re-tweet) stuff for me, and I realized that was silly, so I cowgirl'd up and joined the Twitter generation myself. Check the sidebar below if you would like to follow me.

Not that I mind, but somewhere inside me the term "follow me" makes it feel kind of, I don't know, stalker-ish.

I'll try not to overwhelm the Tweeting world with too many tweets. I will keep y'all abreast of the happenings at IMHO, though. As if you thought I wouldn't...

TJB

6 comments:

Margay Leah Justice said...

You be careful, now. Tweeting can become very addictive.
Margay

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Ooh, come chat with me! But... still send links to Win a Book like usual.

Patricia Barraclough said...

I signed up for twitter and can never remember how to sign in.

TJ Bennett said...

Patricia, you make me laugh. That happened to me today. Thank goodness I saved the e-mail they sent me when I signed up. I could NOT remember my username, and flipping guessed at the password. And yes, I wrote it down now!

And, yes, Margay, it is oddly addicting. I'm following you and Susan, too. Heh heh. Now I'm the stalker!

TJB

TJB

Man Candy Fans said...

I resisted for about 5 seconds. Twitter is cracktastic. :-)

I'm soooo addicted.

TJ Bennett said...

I know, Vicky. I used to tell everyone how "stoopid" I thought the whole concept of Twitter was. Now I'm following Levar Burton and Brent Spiner. I don't know why, but I'm oddly addicted to their tweets. I passed up Brad Pit, could care less about Paris, but knowing Levar went to Austrailia this week and Brent is a sarcastic, bombastic son-of-a-gun just makes my day. Ha!

TJB