Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Another Final; and a guest host reminder!

Hi, everyone! I can finally reveal that I finaled in the Utah RWA chapter's Heart of the West contest with my work-in-progress, Dark Angel: A Gothic Fairy Tale. I'm working feverishly on finishing the book, yes I am. Loving every minute of it, too, when I'm not removing my eyeballs with a spoon and tearing my hair out in hanks. But, hey, that's the writing life for ya.

Here's the list of finalists.

Also, remember to come back tomorrow, Wednesday, for our last guest host of the month, Jean Brashear. Jean, a three-time RITA nominee, Super Romance author, and contributor to Harlequin's NASCAR series, will take our theme, "This Kiss, This Kiss," around the block for a spin. (Get it? Wink wink, nudge nudge.)

See you tomorrow!

TJB

6 comments:

Margay Leah Justice said...

Congratulations, that's wonderful news!
Margay

Patricia Barraclough said...

Take a deep breath, close your eyes (before you take the spoon to them), rest your hands in your lap (no pulling out hair), and relax for a minute. Then you can start back on DARK ANGEL.
Congratulations on finaling in the Utah Heart of The West contest.

penney said...

Congratulations!
Penney

Carol L. said...

Congrats T.J.
That's just wonderful. :)
Carol L.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on finaling in the Utah Heart of The West contest.

Erin Radford said...

Yikes! Don't do anything drastic. Congratulations on your nomination.