Friday, August 14, 2009

DARK ANGEL: A GOTHIC FAIRY TALE finals in The Rebecca!

Just a quick note to let you know that my current work-in-progress, Dark Angel: A Gothic Fairy Tale, has finaled in the Land of Enchantment Romance Authors (LERA) Rebecca contest! The contest was open to both published and unpublished authors. Since the book is a little different from what I've done in the past (so, what else is new, right?), I decided to test it out a bit on the contest circuit. Well, in all honesty, I am a former contest diva and I was having withdrawal symptoms, so...

Ahhhh....I feel satisfied now....

Here's a link to a list of all the finalists. Congratulations to all of them!

TJB

9 comments:

Estella said...

Wtg, TJ!

Jeanette J said...

Congratulations and good luck!

Pam P said...

Hey TJ, didn't know you working on something new. Congrats and good luck!

Patricia Barraclough said...

Congratulations on making the finals. Am curious to see what that story is about.

TJ Bennett said...

Thanks, everyone. I'm keeping it pretty close to the vest about the story right now...but I'll let everyone know about it when the time is right. :-)

TJB

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Awesome, TJ! Now, you know, you're obligated to let us see this thing at some point...

Margay Leah Justice said...

That's wonderful news, TJ! Congratulations!
Margay

Carol L. said...

Congrats T.J.
That is wonderful news. :)
Carol L.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!!!