Saturday, February 28, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS...

...tetewa!

Tetewa, you have won an autographed copy of THE LEGACY for your very own personal personalness! Send me an e-mail at tjb @ tjbennett . com and let me know where you would like me to send your book. You have one week to comply, and resistance is futile. (I'll draw an alternate winner if I haven't heard from you by March 7.)

Congratulations!

For the rest of youse, be sure to come back on Wednesday, March 4, as we kick off the "I LOVE ME SOME HISTORICALS" gift basket contest. Check out our guest host lineup and see if you don't agree that this is a basket worthy of drooling. Kim Lenox, author of the Shadow Guard series, will be our first hostess with the mostest.

See you then!

TJB

2 comments:

Meljprincess said...

Congrats Tetewa!

TJ Bennett said...

Tetewa claimed her book, so it's off the table. But come back on March 4 to party with a rock star, er, historical romance author Kim Lenox!

TJB