Saturday, November 09, 2013

Who's your MBTI Star Wars character?

If you are a fan of Star Wars or the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), which I happen to be of both, you will get a kick out of this chart. I teach MBTI characterization for writers from time to time, so this really made me smile. The only one I would argue with is Jar Jar Binks being an ESFJ. ESFJs are loved by all. Jar Jar Binks is...not so much.

ESFJs are also known as "The Perfect Host." Any suggestions out there of which character that could be OTHER than Jar Jar? It's been a while since I've seen the flicks (and I boycotted seeing the last three more than once--I try to pretend they never happened), so I'm drawing a blank.

I'm an ISTJ by the way. I had to ask my husband, who sent me this, "Who the heck is Owen Lars?" He was Luke's uncle who wound up as a crispy critter in the first half hour of the original film. Sigghhh. Figures.

Which Star Wars MBTI type are you?

Click on the image and then click again to enlarge it so you can read the chart, or visit www.geekinheels.com, who created the chart. Great job!

STAR WARS to MBTI (courtesy of Geekinheels.com)~TJB

1 comment:

Joaniedoe said...

Flip the Ewoks & Jar Jar in my opinion. Jar Jar isn't loved by fans but he was loved by his in story companions with the exception of Que Gon Jin (hope I spelled that right.) While viewers didn't universly like Jar Jar, I think there is an argument that few of the characterizations in the trilogy are presented & fleshed out as intended. Just my two cents though.