Monday, February 27, 2006

My Seduction Style

Okay, so I thought I was done for the night, but clicking over to Monica Burns site, I found she had a link to this cute quiz to take. Apparently, I'm a charmer. Hmmm.





Your Seduction Style: The Charmer



You're a master at intimate conversation and verbal enticement.

You seduce with words, by getting people to open up to you.

By establishing this deep connection quickly, people feel under your power.

And then you've got them exactly where you want them!




Well, I'm not telling if it's accurate...but "Come into my parlor," said the spider to the fly. :-)

Check out Monica's site at http://www.monicaburns.blogspot.com/. She's a fellow 2005 Golden Heart finalist who is on fire right now! Thanks, Monica, for efficiently linking my blog to yours. If I could only return the favor...

I will master technology some day, I will!

TJB

No comments: