Friday, November 18, 2005

My dear friend sells!

Yippee! Gotta put in a plug for my dear friend Janet, who just sold her first medical romance to Harlequin Mills & Boon. Janet has been plugging away at writing romance since 2000, and we've been critique partners since 2001 (my lord, has it been that long?). Janet also writes henlit romances, with fabulous, funny, down to earth characters (just like her). I can't wait until one of those finds a home.

Our fabulous Four F's critique group (don't ask me what it stands for; I'd have to kill you if I told you) has changed members from time to time, but we've all seen how hard Janet has worked to improve her craft. The book, currently entitled Code Pink--Surprise! will be sold under her new pen name, Lynne Marshall. Even though at this point it will only be sold in the UK, I'm betting I can cruise Amazon.com when the time comes and snag a copy for a personal autograph. You should, too. It's a really sweet, sexy, warm story, with characters named Tarzan (Terrance) and Jaynie.

I'm pleased as punch to have had a tiny little bit to do with seeing this talented author finally get her due. Congrats, girlfriend!

TJB

No comments: